At Vegvisir, you are at the center of what we do.
From when you walk in the door for your first workout, to the day you move on from Houston to follow your dreams elsewhere, we want you to have the Best Hour Of Your Day every time you come in!
If order to help make that happen, we have an Athlete Bill of Rights that is in place so that you know what to expect from us and what we can expect from you!
To keep things simple for everyone, we ask that you agree to these basic terms and conditions of service:
The Vegvisir Athlete Bill of Rights:
At Vegvisir, we ask that you:
- Arrive on time for your appointments (it’s your time we’re talking about, after all).
- Not cancel or change appointment times, if you must, 24 hours before the appointment notice is required.
- Pay for packages and sessions in advance.
- Tell your coach immediately if you’re feeling dizzy, lightheaded or nauseated. We can help!
- Put your things away—neatly and in clean condition—immediately after use.
- Be nice to everyone in the gym and make it a rewarding, safe and respectful environment for all members of our community.
- Make your coach aware of aches, pains or other issues at the start of your session.
In return, we promise to:
- Always be on time for our appointment with you.
- Be prepared with a training plan for the session.
- Alter workouts as required.
- Won’t become distracted with anything outside of your session (dogs, phones, etc…)
- Write exercise plans to fit your long-term progression.
- Behave in a professional manner.
- Offer a safe and respectful environment for all members of our community.
- Hold clients, team members and vendors accountable when they aren’t living up to our values. We won’t be afraid to correct individuals in our space if they make rude comments or make inappropriate jokes about someone’s body, gender presentation, race or anything else.
- Explain why any given exercise is relevant to you.
- Correctly invoice and give receipts, or make corrections immediately.
- Return your phone call or email at the first available opportunity.
- Provide them with a safe, clean space to train.
- Treat every athlete the same with regard to pricing, scheduling, and answering questions.
- Stay on top of relevant research that will help you achieve your goals.
- Provide “homework” on the same day as your session or In-Body Check-In
- Be as flexible as possible in accommodating your schedule.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality.
- Hold your lost items for 30 days before donating them to an appropriate charity.
If you wanna belong to a coaching practice that makes sure you are having the best experience possible, CLICK HERE to set up your No Sweat Intro with your coach today!